For those of you coming from directories or services that mask my URL, I am located at http://intelligentash.blogspot.com/

***WARNING*** Some of the poetry on this site may be considered explicit or have adult themes. If you are easily offended, you may not want to view the content of this site.

December 05, 2004

Always Read the Instruction Manual Thoroughly


Last night my wife and I
bought a copy of the Kama Sutra.

We skipped a few chapters
and began to put ourselves together.

After a while, it became obvious
that we hadn't followed the instructions correctly.

I kept poking her contacts out,
my arm was turning blue,
and we were stuck.

Before loosing consciousness,
we managed to roll to the phone
and dial 911.

The afterglow of an intimate rendezvous
should never include a crowbar,
axel grease, and five snickering
Emergency Medical Technicians.

No comments: