For those of you coming from directories or services that mask my URL, I am located at http://intelligentash.blogspot.com/

***WARNING*** Some of the poetry on this site may be considered explicit or have adult themes. If you are easily offended, you may not want to view the content of this site.

October 13, 2009

Self Engineering




I am building
myself out of little
pieces of clear recycled plastic.

I'm trying to go greener
this time.

In the past,
I've tried other materials
but glass breaks
iron rusts
and wood burns.

Oh, don't worry.
I've learned my lesson.
I'm numbering
each section.

It won't take
nearly as much
effort to pull
myself together
next time.

Unless, or course,
I melt.

1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

Man, I feel you (the persona in the poem). While there's still breathing, there's rebuilding. Fat lot of good it does when the incentive, if any, is a blur getting no richer on the pixels. [And this is me having quality time with my pessimist side. Heh. Pardon the snarl. (grin)]