For those of you coming from directories or services that mask my URL, I am located at http://intelligentash.blogspot.com/

***WARNING*** Some of the poetry on this site may be considered explicit or have adult themes. If you are easily offended, you may not want to view the content of this site.

October 05, 2009

Root of the Problem


I keep planting bodies
but no humans
ever grow.
Just some
weeds and
the occasional
ugly flower.

I really
don't like the flowers
but the weeds
are okay.
You can't kill
those things.

Resilient.

Not like flowers
and people.

1 comment:

cargwaps said...

i've been away from the blogosphere too long i see. *slaps hand after reading max's posts*

your poetry is giving me the writing itch. you've planted words and from them creative juices are flowing (no weeds or ugly flowers, thank goodness)